This is a wanabe NOVEL written IN FRENCH set in a French café in a provincial town called Silverville where a retired detective writes his diary. Here are the main characters:
– Sherloque is a retired detective in France writing his diary.
– Franklin is an American ethnologist out of work
– Mr Ynard is an old man, a distant relative of Franklin’s, having problems with his neighbours.
– Francette is a former school friend of Sherloque’s, a potter wanting to open up her pottery studio to the public for the summer.
– Thibaud is a young History student doing research for his doctorate.
– Duchenoc is a computer maniac living in the same block of flats as Thibaud.
– Basile is a retired farmer living in town.
About the author:
A bilingual European citizen living in a rural area in France. Her writings in English can be found on: